6061 6063 Aluminium profiles manufacturer RAYIWELL MFG from China. Aluminum profiles can be divided into 1024, 2011, 6063, 6061, 6082, 7075 and other alloy grades of aluminum profiles, of which 6 series is the most common. The difference between different grades is that the ratio of various metal components is different, except for commonly used aluminum profiles for doors and windows In addition to architectural aluminum profiles such as 60 series, 70 series, 80 series, 90 series, and curtain wall series, there is no clear model distinction for industrial aluminum profiles, and most manufacturers process them according to the actual drawings of customers.
An aluminum profile or aluminium extrusion profiles, also called aluminum frame, is made from the extrusion process by pushing aluminum billets through a metal die to get the standard or custom shapes, and comes in various textures, colors and brightness
As a leading manufacturer of advanced and highly specialized aluminum extrusions profiles. TOP Metal offer a range of customized aluminum profiles, aluminum extrusions, and large structural extrusion. The aluminum profiles are ideal for constructions in machine and plant construction. Great advantage is the low weight of the profiles and a flexible connection technology.
Aluminum profiles have such surface treatment
1. Anodized aluminum
2. Electrophoretic coating of aluminum
3. Powder coated aluminum
4. Wood grain transfer aluminum
5. Fluorocarbon sprayed aluminum
6. Polished aluminum (divided into mechanical polishing and chemical polishing, among which chemical polishing has the highest cost and the most expensive price)
Aluminum profiles are products born from aluminum alloys that are transformed into shaped objects through the extrusion process. Aluminum’s unique combination of physical characteristics mostly depends on this process. Aluminum extrusions are used in several fields because this metal is: Strong and stable.
Types of aluminum profiles
- Hollow Beam.
- Square Profile.
- SD Aluminum Profile.
- RCW Profile.
- Door Section.
- Louver Profile.
- Typical uses of 6061 Representative applications include aerospace fixtures, electrical fixtures, communications, and are also widely used in automated mechanical parts, precision machining, mold manufacturing, electronics and precision instruments, SMT, PC board soldering vehicles, etc.
- Aluminum products made of aluminum and other alloying elements. It is usually processed into castings, forgings, foils, plates, strips, tubes, rods, profiles, etc., and then processed by cold bending, sawing, drilling, assembling, and coloring. The main metal element is aluminum, adding some alloy elements to improve the performance of aluminum
- Electrophoresis aluminum profile
- 1. Strong corrosion resistance: the surface has high anti-corrosion performance, which can effectively prevent acid, alkali and salt corrosion. It is the best variety for anti-corrosion of building mortar.
2. Satisfactory performance life, even in harsh and harsh environments, it can ensure a life span of more than 50 years without corrosion, aging, fading, or falling off.
3. The hand feel is smooth and delicate, and the appearance is bright and beautiful. Magnificent. A variety of colors are available.
4. The hardness of the paint film is high. It can withstand the hardness of aluminum pen above 3H for drawing and engraving
- Oxidation aluminum profiles
The substrate is used as the anode, placed in the electrolyte for electrolysis, and a protective oxide film is artificially formed on the surface of the substrate to form an alumina material.
Main features of alumina material:
1. It has strong wear resistance, weather resistance and corrosion resistance.
2. It can form a variety of colors on the surface of the substrate, which is most suitable for your requirements.
3. Strong hardness, suitable for the production of various construction and industrial materials.
- (1) Aluminum for construction
1. Roof: 1050, 1100, 3105, 5052
2. Residence, warehouse, factory, office, store: 1050, 1100, 3003, 5005, 5052, 6063 boards, profiles
3. Floor boards, inner walls, compartments: 1100, 5005, 6063 boards, profiles
4. Ventilation holes, handrails, illuminator: 1080, 5052, 5N01, 6063 profiles, plates
5. Door: 1050, 1100, 5005, 5052, 6063 boards and profiles
6. Shutters: 5052, 5182 boards
7. Curtain window rail: 5052, 6063 shaped plate, plate
8. Lattice door and door leaf: 5052, 6063 boards, shapes, pipes
9. Astringent window: 1100, 5052, 6063 shapes, plates
10. Window frame: 6063 profile
11. Wall: 5052, 6061, 6N01, 6063, 5056 boards, profiles, wires
12. Balcony: 5052, 6063, 6N01 profiles
- (2) Aluminum for industrial use
1. Path identification: 5052, 6061, 6063 plates and profiles
2. High fence for private roads: 6061, 6N01, 6063, 5083 shapes, plates, pipes
3. Lighting column: 5052, 5083, 6063 tubes
4. Bridges, step-by-step bridges: 5083, 6061, 6N01, 7003, 7N01 profiles, plates, tube sheets, profiles
5. Sound insulation wall 1100, 5052, 6063 shapes, plates, tubes
6. Prominent small structures: 2014, 5052, 5083, 6061 6N01, 6063, 7003, 7N01 profiles, plates, pipes
7. Trolley: 5083, 6101, 6063, 7003 profiles
8. Superstructure of irrelevant lines: 5052, 5083, 6061, 6N01, 7003, 7N01 shapes, plates, pipes
9. Backing plate for agricultural engineering: 7N01, 7003 profile
10. Scaffold (for shipbuilding and construction): 5052, 6N01, 6063 plates and profiles
11. Gate: 5052, 5083 boards, shapes
12. Covering: 6063 profile