EN 10130 DC01 Steel 1.0330 cold rolled steel flat sheet coil
DC01 steel (1.0330 material) is a European standard cold-rolled quality low-carbon steel flat product for cold forming. In BS and DIN EN 10130 standard, it contains 5 other steel grades: DC03 (1.0347), DC04 (1.0338), DC05 (1.0312), DC06 ( 1.0873) and DC07 (1.0898), the surface quality is divided into 2 types: DC01-A and DC01-B. In addition, this steel is also used under electrogalvanizing conditions. The designation of the steel is DC01+ZE (or 1.0330+ZE), and the standard is EN 10152.
DC01 Meaning and Definition
- D: (Drawing) flat products for cold forming
- C: Cold rolled
- DC01: Drawing quality
- DC03: Deep drawing quality;
- DC04, DC05: Special deepdrawing quality;
- DC06: Extra deepdrawing quality;
- DC07: Super deep drawing quality.
DC01 steel chemical composition is listed in the following table based on ladle analysis.
|Country (Region)||Standard||Chemical Composition (ladle analysis), %, ≤||Surface quality||Deoxidation||Classification|
|Steel name (Steel number)||C||Mn||P||S|
|European Union||EN 10130||DC01 (1.0330)||0.12||0,60||0,045||0,045||A, B||Manufacturer’s discretion||Non-alloy quality steel|
|EN 10152||DC01+ZE (1.0330+ZE)||A, B|
|EN 10139||DC01-C390, C340, C440, C490, C590, C690||–|
- EN 10130 – Cold rolled low carbon steel flat products;
- EN 10152 – Electrolytically zinc coated cold rolled steel flat products.
- EN 10139 – Cold rolled uncoated low carbon steel narrow strip.
- Cold-rolled steel coils are widely applied to automobiles, electrical appliances, steel office equipment, containers, and numerous other products closely connected to pour daily lives.
|JIS G3141 Chemical Composition|
|Material Grade||Chemical Composition %|
|for all steel grades,when C≤0.01,Alt≥0.015|
|JIS G3141 Mechanical Property|
|Steel Grade||Tensile test||r90||n90|
|Yield strength/MPa||Tensile Strength /MPa||Elongation after break b(L0=50mm, b=25mm)/%|
|0.5~1.0mm||1.0~2.0mm||not less than|