EN 10130 DC01 Steel 1.0330 cold rolled steel flat sheet coil
DC01 steel (1.0330 material) is a European standard cold-rolled quality low-carbon steel flat product for cold forming. In BS and DIN EN 10130 standard, it contains 5 other steel grades: DC03 (1.0347), DC04 (1.0338), DC05 (1.0312), DC06 ( 1.0873) and DC07 (1.0898), the surface quality is divided into 2 types: DC01-A and DC01-B. In addition, this steel is also used under electrogalvanizing conditions. The designation of the steel is DC01+ZE (or 1.0330+ZE), and the standard is EN 10152.
DC01 Meaning and Definition
- D: (Drawing) flat products for cold forming
- C: Cold rolled
- DC01: Drawing quality
- DC03: Deep drawing quality;
- DC04, DC05: Special deepdrawing quality;
- DC06: Extra deepdrawing quality;
- DC07: Super deep drawing quality.
DC01 steel chemical composition is listed in the following table based on ladle analysis.
Mechanical properties, Part-1
|Country (Region)||Standard||Chemical Composition (ladle analysis), %, ≤||Surface quality||Deoxidation||Classification|
|Steel name (Steel number)||C||Mn||P||S|
|European Union||EN 10130||DC01 (1.0330)||0.12||0,60||0,045||0,045||A, B||Manufacturer’s discretion||Non-alloy quality steel|
|EN 10152||DC01+ZE (1.0330+ZE)||A, B|
|EN 10139||DC01-C390, C340, C440, C490, C590, C690||–|
- EN 10130 – Cold rolled low carbon steel flat products;
- EN 10152 – Electrolytically zinc coated cold rolled steel flat products.
- EN 10139 – Cold rolled uncoated low carbon steel narrow strip.
DC01+ZE Steel Mechanical Properties
The table below lists DC01+ZE steel mechanical properties.
|Country (Region)||Standard||Steel name (Steel number)||Yield strength (MPa), 0.2 % offset||Tensile strength (MPa)||Elongation, ≥ %||Surface quality||Absence of stretcher strain marks|
|European Union||EN 10130||DC01 (1.0330)||140 (assumed) -280||270-410||28||A, B||–|
|EN 10152||DC01+ZE (1.0330+ZE)||3 months|
- Yield strength: When the thickness is ≤0.7 mm but >0.5 mm, the yield strength value should be increased by 20 MPa. For thicknesses ≤0.5 mm, the value should be increased by 40 MPa.
- Elongation: When the thickness is ≤0.7 mm but >0.5 mm, the minimum value of elongation should be reduced by 2 units. For thicknesses ≤0.5 mm, the minimum value shall be reduced by 4 units.Mechanical properties, Part-2
|Standard||Designation||Delivery condition||Symbol||Yield strength (MPa), 0.2 % offset||Tensile strength (MPa)||Elongation, A80, ≥ %||Elongation, A50, ≥ %||Hardness, HV||Validity of the mechanical properties|
|EN 10139||DC01 (1.0330)||Annealed||A||–||270 – 390||28||30||≤ 105||3 months|
|Skin passed||LC||≤ 280||270 – 410||28||30||≤ 115|
|Work hardened||C290||200 – 380||290 – 430||18||20||95-125|
|C340||≥ 250||340 – 490||Not required||Not required||105-155|
|C390||≥ 310||390 – 540||117-172|
|C440||≥ 360||440 – 590||135-185|
|C490||≥ 420||490 – 640||155-200|
|C590||≥ 520||590 – 740||185-225|
|C690||≥ 630||≥ 690||≥ 215|
|Coating Designation||Nominal zinc coating values for each surface||Minimum zinc coating values for each surface|
|Thickness, µm||Mass, g/m²||Thickness, µm||Mass, g/m²|
DC01+ZE Steel Mass and Density
DC01+ZE steel mass shall be calculated based on the density of steel 7.85 kg/dm³ and the density of zinc coating 7.1 kg/dm³.
The main application areas of the DC01 material include: automotive industry, construction industry, electronic equipment and home appliance industry, decorative purposes, food canning, etc.
DC01 Steel Equivalent Material
Material 1.0330, DC01 steel equivalent to ASTM, ISO, European (German DIN, British BSI, France NF), Japanese JIS and Chinese GB standard (for reference).
Note: DIN 1623 has been replaced by DIN EN 10130, and the designation ST12 has been replaced by DC01.